JLL is proud to present Units 1-3, 16 Moore Street Canberra, for sale via expression of interest closing 4pm AEST Thursday 19 August 2021.
Units 1-3, 16 Moore Street represents a perfect opportunity for an investor to purchase one of the few affordable investment opportunities in the Canberra CBD. 16 Moore Street is prominently positioned on Barry Drive which is one of Canberra's main arterial roads linking the CBD to Belconnen. Located in the highly regarded and vibrant City West precinct of Canberra's CBD the area has always been a sought after location for tenants. When adding these location features to a long net lease with 4% fixed rental increases it is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Ground floor strata investment in high traffic Canberra CBD location
- 7 year lease to 2028 + options
- Three strata units sold in one line, totaling 213sqm of floor area
- 100% leased to Tasty Hill Korean BBQ
- Located in Canberra's CBD on the corner of Moore Street and busy Barry Drive, a main arterial road from Canberra City to Belconnen
- Close proximity to large office workforce, Light Rail stop and ANU student accommodation
- Excellent 4% fixed annual rental increases
- 3 sought after parking bays included in the rent
- 6.6 year WALE by income*
- Tenant to pay all outgoings associated with the units as per lease
- Net income: $122,727 pa + GST*
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive agents JLL