|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) on behalf of ownership, is pleased to offer for sale 6910 E Orem (the “Property”), two Class A industrial assets totaling 131,250 square feet in the Southeast Houston industrial submarket. 100% leased to General Plastics & Composites, the Property is strategically located just 4 miles away from Hobby Airport, providing a central location in south Houston. The property was constructed in 2013 as a build-to-suit for GP&C that was designed specifically for effective workflow and includes a warehouse, manufacturing building, and two-story corporate office. Additionally, GP&C has invested over $1.7 million in improvements since the facility’s original construction, further displaying their long-term commitment to the Property. 6910 E Orem allows an investor to acquire a one-of-a-kind single- tenant industrial asset that serves as the headquarters for one of Texas’ most innovative composite manufacturers.
· Single-Tenant With Long Term Dedication To The Site
· Versatile Industrial Product
· Secure Cash Flow With Back-end Upside Potential
· Irreplaceable Industrial Product Amidst rising Construction Costs
· Strategic Southeast Houston Location Near Hobby Airport
· Houston: Nation Leading Growth