On behalf of The Keith Corporation, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has
been retained as the exclusive sales representative for the A&R Logistics Center (the
“Property”) - a 615,000 square foot Class A+ industrial facility located in the rapidly expanding Charleston, South Carolina market. The Property is 100% leased to A&R Logistics, Inc. (“A&R”) featuring nearly 14 years of remaining lease term with 2.00%
annual escalations. A&R is the leading provider of supply chain services to the chemical
industry providing dry bulk transportation services, warehousing and packaging, distribution, export, and third-party logistics solutions to numerous multinational
companies. The mission-critical facility was developed in close cooperation with the
South Carolina Ports Authority and CSX, who has invested approximately $12 million
into switching and off-site mainline rail improvements to serve the building and make
the Property a designated CSX Select Site. As a result, the A&R Logistics Center
possesses unique rail service and rail car storage capabilities with direct access to the
Port of Charleston and CSX Intermodal.
Advantageously positioned adjacent to US-52, the Property enjoys straight shot
access to I-26, I-526 and US-78 which links the A&R Logistics Center to every corner
of the Charleston MSA. Further, the Property benefits from its direct connectivity to
Charleston’s world-class logistics infrastructure which includes the Port of Charleston
(via rail and road), Charleston International Airport (CHS) and CSX Intermodal.
Consisting of timeless tilt-up concrete construction, the front-load building possesses
two (2) rail doors on the rear side and a multitude of institutional-quality features such
as 36’ clear height, ESFR sprinklers and energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
Moreover, the Property is positioned on an 85-acre parcel capable of accommodating
an additional 389,500 square feet of expansion space. Overall, the A&R Logistics
Center presents investors with the opportunity to acquire a core industrial asset with
long-term, stable cash flows in the explosive Charleston industrial market with future
value creation opportunity.
STABLE EXISTING CASH FLOW
100% leased to A&R Logistics, Inc. (“A&R”) with approximately 14 years of remaining term and 2.00% annual escalations.
• #1 provider of supply chain services to the chemical industry, outsizing their nearest competitor by 3x
• Acquired six (6) companies in the past 24 months alone, bolstering A&R’s already dominant market share and further increasing its pricing power
• Guaranteed by A&R Logistics Holdings, Inc.
• The Property was developed in close cooperation with the South Carolina Ports Authority and CSX, who has invested approximately $12 million into switching and off-site mainline rail improvements to serve the building and make the Property a designated CSX Select Site
• Provides A&R with two (2) high-speed packaging lines, sea bulk operations, liquid transload capability, rail service via CSX and direct access to the Port of Charleston and CSX Intermodal
• The company targets high-volume, export-seeking plastics producers and utilizes their high-speed packaging lines to prepare resin pellets – a key piece to the plastic production
• Servicing contracts for household name petrochemical companies such as Chevron and Shell, among others
The Property can accommodate up to 389,500 square feet of additional space via a highly accretive expansion option, providing an avenue for future value creation in addition to existing long-term, stable cash flows.
HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL, VERSATILE BUILDING DESIGN
The functional design of the Property appeals to a broad tenant base.
• 410’-deep front-load configuration
• 36’ clear height
• Abundant dock-high doors with premium dock packages and existing trailer storage with the ability to expand
• Fully secured, 185’-deep truck court
• Highly functional office space (less than 1.0%)
• Best-in-class rail service and rail car storage capabilities