Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), as the exclusive advisor to the Owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in the Grand National Business Park and Ella Logistics Center Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 658,264 square foot Class A industrial portfolio in Houston, TX. Developed in 2020 by Hines, the Portfolio consists of four state-of-the-art warehouses that are currently 68% leased to five tenants with a weighted average lease term of 8.5 years. The buildings are located within two of Houston’s most prestigious industrial parks, Grand National Business Park and Pinto Business Park, providing superior regional connectivity to the Houston metro and beyond. The Grand National Business Park and Ella Logistics portfolio provides investors the opportunity to acquire four institutionally developed, newly constructed assets with stable, long-term in-place cash flow and significant upside via lease-up of the remaining vacancy.
· Secure Cash Flow With Leasing Upside
· New Construction With No Capital Requirements
· Irreplaceable Industrial Product Amidst Rising Construction Prices
· Located In Two of Houston's Premier Institutionally Owned Business Parks
· High Barrier Locations In Northwest Houston
· Houston: Nation-Leading Growth