Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), on behalf of the owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in Independence Logistics Park, a 100% leased 2,332,957 square foot industrial park in Houston, Texas. Situated on 133 acres, the property is comprised of six buildings: four front-load and two cross-dock configuration. Located within the highly sought after Southeast submarket, Independence Logistics Park is highly accessible with frontage along State Hwy 225 and has the flexibility to accommodate tenants both large and small as well as rail tenants via the two rail-served buildings within the park.
The 17 tenants have a weighted average tenure of 6.7 years and a WALT of 3.8 years. This best-in-class asset offers the opportunity to capitalize on the continued growth in the Port of Houston (10.6% Y-O-Y container growth) while benefiting from a secure, stable cash flow provided from an industrial park that caters to nearly every type of tenant that targets the submarket.
- Premier port of Houston location
- Tenants have a weighted average tenure of 6.7 years and a WALT of 3.8 years
- Irreplaceable class-A product
- Proximity to critical operations/locations
- Coveted rail-served buildings with limited sub-market availability
- Diverse spectrum of industry among tenants