On behalf of our valued client, JLL, Colliers International & Arbor Advisory offer to the market via Expressions of Interest, Douglas Acres Memorial Park.
Douglas Acres Memorial Park is a concept approval to construct a 27,784 burial plot cemetery and memorial sanctuary as part of Sydney’s South West growth precinct and the exclusive Southern Highlands.
This unique development consent and land holding is a massive opportunity, based on the continued population growth, surrounding development and significant infrastructure construction on behalf of the NSW State Government.
- Approval to construct 27,784 burial plots and operational facilities.
- Located in Sydney’s South West growth corridor; Australia’s epicentre for new infrastructure investment.
- Douglas Acres is strategically located with access to Sydney’s Metropolitan Fringe, Southern Highlands and the Illawarra.
- Final resting places set amongst the picturesque Southern slopes and gorge network of the Warragamba catchment.
- Continued demand underpinned by population growth, ageing and cultural preferences for burial sites.
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 16th October, 2020 at 4pm.