|Number of units||468|
468-unit multifamily community located at 19228 Circle Gate Drive in Germantown, Maryland. Conveniently located one mile from Interstate 270 (155,000 vehicles per day) and adjacent to Great Seneca Highway with tremendous frontage and visibility, The Point at Germantown Station offers seamless connectivity to Rockville, Bethesda, and Washington, D.C. to the south and Urbana and Frederick to the north.
The Property, delivered in 1985, is situated on a 40-acre suburban, campus-like outdoor environment and presents an extraordinary investment opportunity with reliable in place cash flow, strong historical occupancy, and significant value-add upside through in-unit renovations and two bedroom to three bedroom conversions.
- Premier Montgomery County Address - Strong Demographics & Employment Hub
- CARES Act Impact - Major I-270 Biotech Corridor Employers
- Convenient Accessibility - 1 Mile from I-270 & Walkable to MARC
- Very Limited Future Supply in the Submarket Creating Strong Demand To Supply Imbalance
- Garden Style Walk-Up Product with Tremendous Value-Add Potential in a Growth Submarket of Montgomery County