Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire Baldwin Point (the “Property”), a 164,431 square foot multi-tenant, Class A office building located in Orlando’s premier master planned development of Baldwin Park. Baldwin Point is a 4-story office building that was constructed in 2005 and is consistently awarded the Energy Star Label for operating efficiency. It offers pristine views of Lake Baldwin and Baldwin Town Center along with a market leading 5 per 1,000 SF parking ratio. This asset is currently 65% leased and anchored by Travelers Insurance (S&P Rating: A, 35% of RSF) who has occupied space at the property since construction and recently renewed through 2027. The offering represents the rare opportunity to lease up new to market vacancy in a thriving submarket at a building with strong historical occupancy of 90% since delivery. The property also sits on 9.22 acres providing a densification opportunity through a multifamily development.
This offering represents an incredibly unique opportunity to gain entry into a premier, walkable office location in Orlando. The Property is being offered without the encumbrance of existing financing and is expected to transact at a significant discount to replacement cost.
- Class A Trophy Asset Built In 2005
- Average Historical Occupancy of 90%
- Committed and Diverse Tenancy with a WALT of 5.4 Years Remaining
- Investment Grade Anchor Tenant
- Long-Term Stability Coupled with Upside Potential
- Strategic Location in the Heart of Orlando
- Steps Away from an Abundant Amenity Base in Dynamic Baldwin Park Neighborhood
- Limited Future Capital Needs
- Significant Discount to Replacement Cost
- Unique Value-Add Opportunity for an Asset with a History of High Occupancy
- Multi-Housing Development Opportunity