|Building Area Gross||
The Liberty Building is one of the
most prominent buildings in the
west suburbs scaling 11 storeys and
measuring 10,367 sq m (111,592 sq
ft). The building is a focal point for
the Blanchardstown area.
The Landmark building was
constructed circa 2000 with all
floors refurbished since 2017. Each
level provides an impressive typical
floor plate in the region of 975 sq m
(10,500 sq ft) including allocation of
ground floor reception, offering an
open workspace with flexibility to
sub divide floors
· 11 storey multi-let office investment.
· Occupiers include
Liberty Insurance, LIT, OPW, Energia and West Pharma. 10,367 sq m (111,592 sq
ft) with 158 surface and basement car parking spaces.
· Passing rent of €2,181,953 per annum* with Reversionary potential.
· WAULT of 4 years to the earliest break and 10.5
years to expiry.
· Property constructed circa 2000 with all floors refurbished
· 4 passenger lifts serving all floors. Adjacent
Dublin’s largest retail scheme providing a host of amenities for tenants