Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”), has been exclusively retained to offer the opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest of 1111 W. Addison Street (the “Property” or the “Asset”), a freestanding four-story building located across from the world-famous Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL. The newly constructed Asset was delivered in 2021 and is 95% occupied by four market leading tenants. Movement Gym anchors the premise, occupying three story’s and 43,463 square feet of space while the ground floor is occupied by Chase Bank, Taco Bell, and Culvers. Each tenant is subject to recently executed brand new leases with contractual rent increases and multiple option periods. Each tenant shall be responsible for its proportionate share of tax, common areas, and utility expenses.
The Property offers a generational real estate investment opportunity across the street from the marquee main entrance to Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. Wrigley Field is home to bustling crowds totaling over 4.0 million visitors annually, bolstering the lively surrounding neighborhood which attracts crowds year-round. The trophy infill real estate quality coupled with stable long-term lease structures provides a prospective investor with a once- in-a-generation net lease retail investment opportunity in the most sought-after location in Chicago.
BROKER OF RECORD: ALEX SHARRIN LICENSE #: IL - 475170243
1111 W ADDISON HIGHLIGHTS
- Directly across the street from the iconic Wrigley Field
- Exceptional redeveloped assets surrounding the stadium
- Over 4 million visitors annually
- Direct access to the CTA rail system
NEWLY CONSTRUCTED ASSET
- Delivered in 2021 and occupied by four market leading tenants with over 13 years of lease term remaining
STRONG LOCAL DEMOGRAPHICS
- Over 450,000 residents within a 5-mile radius
- Average household incomes exceeding $100,000
- Average age of local residents is 31 years old