|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P., ("JLL"), JLL is pleased to present for sale the fee simple interest in 1043 North Rush Street (the “Property”) in Chicago’s renowned Gold Coast neighborhood. The Property is situated in the heart of the Gold Coast shopping, dining, and entertainment district, only two blocks west of the famed Magnificent Mile.
The Property is improved with a two-story, 11,213 square foot building situated on a 0.28-acre site that offers future ownership significant optionality and value creation opportunities through the near term and unfettered ability to redevelop the site into a mixed-use asset. The Property benefits from flexible zoning of DX-7, giving ownership the as-of-right to develop a floor-to-area ratio (“FAR”) of 7.0, or over 85,000 buildable square feet. Given the vibrancy of the Gold Coast, particularly along Rush Street, in addition to the generous flexibility offered by the DX-7 zoning, the site can accommodate a multitude of commercial and/or residential uses The Offering represents an unparalleled opportunity to acquire and redevelop a rarely available parcel into a destination, mixed-use asset anchoring the center of Rush Street in Chicago’s prestigious Gold Coast.
- Premier location in the Chicago's storied "Gold Coast" neighborhood
- Irreplaceable real estate with 80 linear feet of frontage along Rush Street
- Tremendous opportunity to develop over 85,000 SF of commercial and/or residential space
- Exceptional demographics with average household income exceeding $178,000
- Increasing densification and development activity within the submarket