Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a single-tenant retail property located in the Cresco, Iowa. The tenant, Dollar General, is number 91 on the Fortune 500 list and boasts an investment-grade credit rating. Established in 1939, Dollar General is a dominant discount retailer with a history of sustained growth and plans for continued expansion. The property is fully occupied with nearly 10 years remaining on the tenant's lease. This triple net investment presents a unique opportunity to obtain steady, reliable cash flows from a credit tenant while having minimal management responsibilities with the net lease structure.
- This absolute triple net lease has nearly 10 years remaining
- The building is conveniently located on Highway 9, the highest trafficked street in Cresco
- Dollar General is an established Fortune 100 corporation boasting an investment-grade credit rating
- As the county seat for Howard County, Cresco offers stability as an agricultural and government hub
- The Cresco market is larger than Dollar General's average market
- Dollar general has a long history of sustained growth, with total sales increasing even during the Covid-19 Pandemic