Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Total Parking Space||
The Flensburg Galerie with access from the main shopping street Holm was opened in 2006 and modernized in 2017. With a site area of 11,142 sqm and a rental area of approx. 24,300 sqm, the property is ideally integrated into the traditional residential and business environment of Flensburg's city center. The retail areas with a total of approx. 16,700 sqm are spread over two ground floors and the 1st floor. The anchor tenants Rewe, Netto, Müller and Saturn as the only consumer electronics store in the city center guarantee a constantly high pedestrian frequency. Additionally the property includes approx. 4,700 m² of office space and a parking garage with approx. 250 parking spaces managed by APCOA.
- Flensburg Galerie in the prime location with direct access from the Holm
- Dominant shopping center in a catchment area of approx. 640,000 inhabitants, which extends far into Denmark
- Centrality index of 176.1
- Population growth in the past and forecast of over 6% by 2030
- Long-term secured anchor tenants Rewe, Netto, Müller and Saturn with a WAULT of 7.9 years
- Modern parking garage with approx. 250 parking spaces
- Approx. 18,000 visitors per day in 2019 with an increase of approx. 28% over the previous year
- Asset management possibilities by merging areas and converting retail space into other types of use, such as office or hotel