|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Located approximately 40km from Adelaide, Gawler has become an increasing popular place to live, offering a country lifestyle on the edge of the Barossa while also being within commuting distance of Adelaide.
JLL and Leedwell are pleased to present Gawler Green Shopping Centre For Sale by Expression of Interest.
We highlight the key property features below:
- Strong performing centre anchored by Coles Supermarket on a long term lease expiring 2034 with options
- Fully leased investment comprising supermarket and 14 specialty tenants
- Net income of $2.157m pa*
- Strong retail precinct adjacent Bunnings and Aldi supermarket
- W.A.L.E. of 9.1 years as at December 2021
- Freestanding Hungry Jacks on 13 year lease expiring 2026 with options
- High profile site of 17,908sqm* plus Hungry Jacks pad site of 1,378sqm*
- Located in the fastest growing LGA at double the state average
- $0 Stamp duty payable on commercial assets in SA
- Strong prospect for rental growth via turnover rent
The property is offered For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the selling agents JLL and Leedwell.