JLL Indonesia takes home Best Property Consultancy at the 2018 International Property Awards Asia Pacific
Throughout Asia Pacific, the real estate firm secures 27 wins
JLL Indonesia took home the five-star category for Best Property Consultancy at the 2018 International Property Awards Asia Pacific, held in Bangkok on 4 May. This was the 5th consecutive win for JLL Indonesia.
“It is a great privilege to receive this award and the JLL Indonesia business is committed to continue building on our success and earning the trust of our clients by delivering best in class services ensuring that our clients achieve their real estate ambitions,” says James Allan, Country Head, JLL Indonesia.
Other than Indonesia, the global real estate consultancy also scored prestigious five-star ratings in the Best Property Consultancy category for China, India, Hong Kong, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, and South Korea.
JLL was also recognized as the five-star award winner for Best Real Estate Agency in Malaysia and Best Property Consultancy Website in Australia, and received 16 award wins across the region.
Throughout the Asia Pacific region, JLL received 27 awards, 11 of them were in the five-star category.
“This is an amazing result for JLL teams across the Asia Pacific region. I couldn’t be more proud of the work they have done to achieve such an impressive haul of awards,” says Anthony Couse, CEO, JLL Asia Pacific. “It’s a real honour to receive this recognition of our focus on delivering excellent real estate advice and services to our clients, and of our commitment to adding value in every assignment we undertake.”
Now in its 26th year, the International Property Awards Asia Pacific celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry. The event brings together the top players in real estate, architecture and interior design from over 25 countries and covers both commercial and residential categories.
Entries are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts, based on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
JLL Five-Star Awards 2018
- Best Property Consultancy China
- Best Property Consultancy India
- Best Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Best Property Consultancy Australia
- Best Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Thailand
- Best Property Consultancy Singapore
- Best Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Best Property Consultancy South Korea
- Best Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL Award Winners 2018
- Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Real Estate Agency New Zealand
- Property Consultancy China
- Property Consultancy India
- Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Property Consultancy Japan
- Property Consultancy Australia
- Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Property Consultancy Thailand
- Property Consultancy Singapore
- Property Consultancy Philippines
- Property Consultancy New Zealand
- Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Property Consultancy Vietnam
- Property Consultancy South Korea
- Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com